Friday 25 December 2009

About five or six years ago, in the early days of the Foyles knitting group, Pauline did her best to persuade everyone to create a blog. Some entertaining and successful blogs emerged as a result of her enthusiasm but there were three members who remained immune. Perhaps its no coincidence that we are roughly the same age. After more cajoling, Jen finally caved. That is when the guilt set in, my ally joined the bloggers; my shame was complete.......but I still didn't cave.

During its time, our group has shared a divorce, two marriages, two babies, exams, job interviews, visa problems,illness, the loss of a parent and a lot of knitting. Tuesday mornings have become a major part of my life. Inevitably, other commitments mean people move on but the blog remains. So here it is, my blog. My Christmas present to you Jen and absolutely nothing to do with your ability to bully me from another continent!

No comments:

Post a Comment